[one-users] problem with access to objects in opennebula 3.0

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 10 07:03:45 PST 2011

Hi,

When users list resources in their group, they can see all the existing
objects, but only show (see the extended information) and use the public
ones. You can customize this behaviour using groups [1] and ACL rules [2].

In the next version, resources will have two flags: public and shared, and
it will be a bit more intuitive.
You can read more about this in the thread "[one-users] groups and
images/templates" [4], or follow the development in its ticket [5]

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:manage_users
[2] opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:manage_acl
[3] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/862
[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opennebula.org/msg04187.html
[5] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/862
--