[one-users] problem with access to objects in opennebula 3.0

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Tue Nov 8 08:22:22 PST 2011

On 2011-11-08 16:16, Carlos Martín Sánchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Users in the oneadmin group are authorized to perform any operation [1].

Thanks.

  ID USER     GROUP    NAME            SIZE TYPE          REGTIME PUB
PER STAT  RVMS
   0 oneadmin users    10G-qcow2         0M   OS   11/08 09:43:31 Yes
No  rdy     0
   2 oneadmin users    debian-6.0-a      1G   OS   11/08 11:04:30  No
No used     7

When I (regular user from group "users") tried to use this image (ID=2)
I got error (not authorized) - so it works.

Problem is that regular user could see private (not public) images from
other users.

Regards, Rolandas