[one-users] access just created vm

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:26:51 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

Thanks a lot for the fast and concise response. As i suspected the answer
was just in front of my eyes and I did not payed enough attention. Apologies
for the noise.

Thanks especially to Vivek and Carlos, who just pointed at the important
fact:

connect via VNC to the host IP, not the VM one.

Best regards,
Samuel.