[one-users] access just created vm

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed May 25 02:06:28 PDT 2011

Hi Samuel,

Please take a look at this FAQ entry [1], those are the common connectivity
problems.
VNC is the best way to solve this kind of problems, but you have to connect
to your physical host IP, not the VM one:

 GRAPHICS = [TYPE = "vnc", LISTEN = "0.0.0.0", port="5901"]

Means that the physical host hypervisor will open a VNC server at port 5901,
accepting connections from any IP.

Regards,
Carlos.

[1]