[one-users] access just created vm

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Mon May 30 05:33:57 PDT 2011

Hello Carlos,

maybe you could help me out too? I have a similar problem, which however
can’t be resolved with the answer you gave Samuel.

I try to connect from my front-end to the clusternode where the VM is
running, with the command:

“vncviewer 192.168.0.3:9876”, but I only get the answer : No protocol
specified. Error: Can’t open display: :0.0

Also, the leased ip-address of the virtual machine can’t be pinged, but I
guess that’s as expected?

Any ideas?