[one-users] FOG and OpenNebula ec2 interface

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue May 24 04:08:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

Maybe the problem is related to the format of the password. There is a
ticket regarding this issue:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/618

The econe tools use the plain password, on the other hand external
tools have to use the sha1 passowrd. In the next release the sha1
password will be used for all the tools.

Would you mind to try if using the sha1 password fixes the problem.

Regards.