[one-users] OS Image in Ubuntu

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Mon May 23 01:00:48 PDT 2011

Hello,

I just need an information/help regarding the OS images to be used for
virtualization. I don't really know how to create one, since the tutorials
aren't really helpful in the case of using Ubuntu as host OS.

The problem is that when I install opennebula on Ubuntu via apt (apt-get
install opennebula) everything gets installed, except the "oneimage"-module
and sunstone! Is this normal?

So, since I don't have the oneimage-command I can't really create a VM
OS-image. So can anyone give me other steps (just tell me how to create such
an image easily. Maybe with virt-manager?) or can someone even give me an
already prepared image? I'm fine with a Linux-OS (Ubuntu again, for
example).

Thanks!