[one-users] FOG and OpenNebula ec2 interface

Aaron Baer aaron at slyness.org
Fri May 20 11:07:58 PDT 2011

Has anyone had luck using the fog cloud services library AWS provider
with OpenNebula? If so did it entail modification? If not is there are
known reason why OpenNebula's ec2 api is not compatible?

My tests so far have left me with a re-occurring error
ERROR: Fog::Service::Error: AuthFailure => AWS was not able to
validate the provided access credentials

The OpenNebula shipped econe tools connect to my configured API
interface without error so I know my services are functioning as
intended.

A-
---
Aaron Baer