[one-users] network boot with xen

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Fri May 20 05:17:21 PDT 2011

The even longer answer is a question : "Do you really need this ?"

 >> Well, my objective is to install VM from empty virtual storage, as
one usually do with kickstart. So I'd like to install an OS from
scratch, according to details that would be generated into a script. If
there are better ways than PXE/DHCP/TFTP/kickstart to achieve this, I'm
open :)

anyway I'll try your advices.

thank you

Michaël Van de Borne
R&D Engineer, SOA team, CETIC
Phone: +32 (0)71 49 07 45 Mobile: +32 (0)472 69 57 16, Skype: mikemowgli
www.cetic.be, rue des Frères Wright, 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi
--
Jeudi 26 mai 2011 à 16h, ne manquez pas l'événement
des 10 ans du CETIC: "Des entreprises plus compétitives