[one-users] virtualization require same architecture ?

Vivek Shrivastava shrivastava.vivex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 02:09:44 PST 2011

Hello All,

Is it possible to make

(1) x386- 32 bit architecture machine a front end and amd64 architecture
machine a worker node?

(2) front-node is having low configuration (in terms of mem, CPU etc.) &
worker-node have a high configuration (I'm using it for learning purpose
only) ?

(3) I read (http://jpc.sourceforge.net/oldsite/Emulation.html) & I got
confused that does virtualization require same architecture ?

(4) I have installed opennebula using express installation but don't know
how to use it? is there any link which can provide easy steps to use open
nebula & a little exercise, so that I can do it on one front node & one
worker node.

Thanks in advance

Vivek Shrivastava