[one-users] Strange IP assigning

fanttazio fanttazio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:14:48 PDT 2011

onevnet shows that the one MAC address has been leased. In VM even the in
interface configuration I see that the IP has been written correctly but the
ifconfig output shows something different. but after I restart the network
service it assigns the correct IP. Could it be for run level of the script?
I put it in rc2 as it says in the document.