[one-users] Getting closer

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 13 11:46:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

well it looks you're almost there :)

I see that you declared a ROOT argument in the OS section in your VM
template. However I think it is not necessary for KVM and unless you
have specified a kernel [1]. Maybe the problem comes from there.

If not, can you paste the output of "oneimage show 1"? Maybe there is
something missing in the image template...

Hope it helps,

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:template#os_and_boot_options_section