[one-users] VM doesn't get network configuration

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 10 03:22:04 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph,

The templates look fine, but it is not clear to me if you configured your VM
with the contextualization scripts [1].

Could you please confirm if the vmcontext.sh script is installed?
If it is, then try to login via VNC and execute it.

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:cong

--
Carlos Martín, MSc