[one-users] VM doesn't get network configuration

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Jun 10 04:53:15 PDT 2011

Am 10.06.2011 12:22, schrieb Carlos Martín Sánchez:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> The templates look fine, but it is not clear to me if you configured
> your VM with the contextualization scripts [1].
>
> Could you please confirm if the vmcontext.sh script is installed?
> If it is, then try to login via VNC and execute it.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:cong
>
> --
> Carlos Martín, MSc
> Project Major Contributor
> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing
> www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org
> <mailto:cmartin at opennebula.org>

HI Carlos,

thx for you reply :) It looks like you could read al my thoughts ;)

5 minutes befor you answer I found the problem.

1. I set the wrong permissions to the vmcontext.sh  file <-- stupid -.-
2. In Scientific Linux I have create the Startuplink to init 3
    ( /etc/rc3.d )

I hope someone else will help this solution ;)

Best regards,

Chr.Raible

PS: Is there a way to help OpenNebula updating the Documentation? I
would make this a little more detail...