[one-users] VM doesn't get network configuration

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Thu Jun 9 06:35:18 PDT 2011

Hi @all

I have a problem in configuring the network from a "copied" VM in
OpenNebula.

I wan't to give a specific IP-Adress to a VM. My network configuration
in ON is:

http://pastebin.com/4PVU8uQx

Now I create a VM with the following template:

http://pastebin.com/rPZ9cZTG

All works fine. Contextualization, Creation, Starting and so on...
But the network interface isn't up an doesn't get an IP-address.

My VM operating system is Scientific Linux (free redhat clone).

Do I need something special on SL / RedHat or do I have an "error" in my
VM config?

I hope someone can help me :)

Regards,

Chr.Raible

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,