[one-users] DB handling issue

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 9 06:20:54 PDT 2011

Hi Zeeshan,

OpenNebula uses the DB only for persistence, all information is cached in
memory. You can't modify the stored data and expect the core to update the
memory representation.

If you really need to modify the DB contents, stop OpenNebula, perform any
queries and then restart. This way OpenNebula will reload information from
the DB to build the cache.

Regards.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc