[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Sunstone-Server error on starting

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Jul 29 03:03:48 PDT 2011

So I have new Questions...

After installing right gems and configuring, Sunstone works fine.. Login
an creation of VM works fine.

But now I can't connect to a VM per noVNC in Sunstone. There is always
shown the following error on the top of the noVNC pop-up:

"Failed to connect to server"

Has someone an idea how to solve this problem?

Regards

Christoph

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,