[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Sunstone-Server error on starting

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Jul 29 02:34:51 PDT 2011

Hi Carlos,

this doesn't work for me... I uncomment this options and restart the one
daemon.

Then I create a virtual Machine with following Template:

https://pastee.org/j6f3d

After commenting out  Default requiretty in /etc/sudoers
creation and inserting IPTABLES rule works but have no effect...

An IPTABLES -L shows me the following output:

https://pastee.org/vjynr

But I can Ping my VM... Is it possible that the Firwalling is still
buggy? Or is this an error of my bridged network configuration?

Regards

Chritoph