[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Sunstone-Server error on starting

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 27 08:16:57 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph,

We are aware of the top command bug, see [1] if you are interested in the
ticket.

As for the iptables configuration, we are still improving the documentation
and some requirements and configurations are not as detailed as they should.

Some of the networking features have to be activated editing
/etc/one/oned.conf
I believe you just need to uncomment this hook:

 VM_HOOK = [
     name      = "firewall",
     on        = "RUNNING",
     command   = "vnm/firewall",
     arguments = "on $TEMPLATE",
     remote    = "yes" ]

And restart OpenNebula with one stop; one start

Best regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/747
--