[one-users] execute opennebula as a oneadmin user

bharath pb bharathapbr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:39:12 PDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks for the reply , now I have understood the problem .
I  have created  oneadmin  user and logged in to that .
root at dhinesh-ubuntu # su oneadmin
oneadmin @dhinesh-ubuntu #

I have cheked the dns server  its working fine working fine ... but still
i'm not able ping host02 .
How to add host02 translation to the /etc/hosts file ..? How to get the
physical IP for the node which I want to create ..?

regards
Bharath