[one-users] execute opennebula as a oneadmin user

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 6 05:43:32 PDT 2011

You should "su oneadmin" to use the oneadmin user (provided that you
created it). and give appropiate permissions in the directories you
created with root, and re-export the environmental variables with that
user (or place them in .bashrc).

However, your first problem seems to be the fact that host02 cannot be
resolved into an IP, or that it is not online. Check that your DNS are
working so they can turn "host02" into a valid IP address, otherwise add
host02 translation to the /etc/hosts file or simply use the phisical
node IP when running "onehost create".

You will need passwordless ssh access to/from that host with the user
running opennebula for things to work.

Hope this helps,

Hector

El 06/07/11 13:01, bharath pb escribió:
> Hi,
> I have installed all the opennebula in user mode ,to the location
> /srv/cloud/one
> I have done all the path settings ;
>

>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# export  ONE_LOCATION=/srv/cloud/one
>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# export ONE_XMLRP="http://localhost:2633/RPC2"
>
>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# export PATH PATH=$PATH:/srv/cloud/one/bin
>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# mkdir /srv/cloud/one/.one
>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# echo "oneadmin:oneadmin" > one_auth
>  root at dhinesh-ubuntu:~# export ONE_AUTH
> ONE_AUTH=/srv/cloud/one/.one/one_auth .
>
> Now How to run |as ||<oneadmin>|user: ..?
>
> becoz after I creating host (ie onehost host02 im_kvm vmm_kvm tm_ssh )
> i'm unable to do the SSH to the host02 . its says could not connect to
> unknown host02
>
> pls help to solve this .
>
> regards
> Bharath