[one-users] execute opennebula as a oneadmin user

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 6 23:31:29 PDT 2011

El 06/07/11 16:39, bharath pb escribió:
> I have cheked the dns server  its working fine working fine ... but
> still i'm not able ping host02 .
> How to add host02 translation to the /etc/hosts file ..? How to get the
> physical IP for the node which I want to create ..?

If the DNS server is working you should be able to find the IP by
issuing "host host02" command.

Still, being host02 a separate computer, a physical machine to which you
have access, you should know where it is, what its network configuration
is and whether it is offline or online.

If your hosts cannot be contacted from the frontend any other operation,
such deployment of VMs, logicly won't work.

--
Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Sunstone Developer