[one-users] Interact with running VM

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jan 11 09:58:29 PST 2011

Dear Filippo,

Let's see ...

1) The network problem is probably related to a bad contextualization
of the VM. have ou set the vmcontext.sh script [see then end of 1] ?

2) VM monitoring in VMware is quite minimal, it just detects if the VM
is still running or not

3) This may be due to an undeleted checkpoint file. Could you please
use the VI Client to find out the exact error message?

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:vgg
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher