[one-users] Need Help for OPENNEBULA Express Installation

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Feb 2 02:37:18 PST 2011

Hello,

Have you started the OpenNebula daemon in the front-end? The CLI tries to
interact with it, and you get this problem if the CLI can't reach it.
$ one start

If you have already started it or you get an error from this command, you
can check it in $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.conf

Hope this helps.

On 2 February 2011 10:59, <Ville.Seppanen at tieto.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I am also having this issue. The error message is also a bit obscure (what
> is unable to connect to where? The frontend to the node?). I am guessing I
> am missing some configuration from the network interfaces. The guide is very
> brief about configuring the bridges. I’d appreciate an example to the
> bridging in a simple 2 computer subnet setup, as the guide is supposed to be
> “plug-and-play” instructions.
>

> Did you Sundervel configure a bridge using bridgectl? If so, from which
> interface to where?
>

> BR,
>
> -Ville

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org