[one-users] Need Help for OPENNEBULA Express Installation

Sunder vel sunder.vel at cusdelight.com
Thu Feb 3 11:47:51 PST 2011

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply

I tried starting the server using the command

$ one start

but I got the error as

/usr/bin/one: 201: cannot create /var/run/one/oned.pid: Directory
nonexistent

Error: Can not start oned, opening lock file /var/lock/one/one

Error executing /usr/bin/oned.

Please suggest on the same as I am just a beginner to OPENNEBULA CLOUD
ENVIRONMENT.

Thanks ,

Sundervel