[one-users] Need Help for OPENNEBULA Express Installation

Ville.Seppanen at tieto.com Ville.Seppanen at tieto.com
Wed Feb 2 01:59:38 PST 2011

Hi,

I am also having this issue. The error message is also a bit obscure (what is unable to connect to where? The frontend to the node?). I am guessing I am missing some configuration from the network interfaces. The guide is very brief about configuring the bridges. I'd appreciate an example to the bridging in a simple 2 computer subnet setup, as the guide is supposed to be "plug-and-play" instructions.

Did you Sundervel configure a bridge using bridgectl? If so, from which interface to where?

BR,
-Ville