[one-users] Node install

Jan Mario jan at mminf.univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 9 07:37:35 PST 2011

Hello!

My OpenNebula 2.01 frontend is running on an OpenSuse 11.3 32 bit OS.

I'm trying to setup the (worker) nodes on servers with a OpenSuse 11.2
64 bit OS. The servers exist and are already XEN enabled.

I've installed OpenNebula on  the  frontend system wide.

Now I'm wondering what to install on the nodes. The documention is not
clear about it. While there's a package opennebula-node for ubuntu,
there's nothing similar for opensuse or other OSs.

so do i have to install the complete opennebula package (with all the
dependencies) on the nodes?

thanks

jan