[one-users] Node install

anoop Lekshmanan anpl1980 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:10:55 PST 2011

Hi,

You should have  Xen/KVM/VMware properly configured on the node.

Then
install ruby. I used 'yum install ruby' on CentOS.

Then on the front end get the UID of OpenNebula user and add the same user
in node with same UID and GID. Then create passwordless ssh.

groupadd -g 503 cloud
useradd -g 503 -u 503 oneadmin
su - oneadmin
cd ~/.ssh
scp root at ONE_fron_end_machine:/opt/cloud/one/.ssh/id_rsa*
cat id_rsa.pub >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

vi /etc/sudeors
comment out
Defaults    requiretty
add:

## OpenNebula access to the Xen commands
oneadmin     ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/xm *
oneadmin     ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/xentop *

Sorry I typed all in a hurry. Hope this would help you.

Thanks,
Anoop