[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:44:09 PST 2011

Guys, I want to go on in the basic configuration.

Make the changes on files like oned.conf using my standart user will brings
for me troubles in future, or not?

What you recommend?
- Put the rights on the oneadmin user, or
- Use root user to make changes (painlessly)

Very thanks for all the help until now.

And sorry my bad english :x

Best regards.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Fabian Wenk <fabian at wenks.ch> wrote:

> Hello Matheus
>

> On 06.12.2011 20:26, matheus tor4 wrote:
>
>> I dont create any group named 'cloud'.
>> Is it created automatically?
>>

>  oneadmin at PacsOnCloud-FrontEnd:**/etc/one$ id oneadmin
>> uid=107(oneadmin) gid=118(oneadmin) grupos=118(oneadmin)
>>
>> What changes I have to do ?
>>

> It does also work with the group oneadmin instead of cloud, just adjust
> your libvirtd.conf according. The OpenNebula documentation usualy talks
> about oneadmin:cloud, so you just have to use oneadmin:oneadmin instead.
>
> About the permissions, is the images folder and the VM_DIR on a NFS
> storage? If yes, you need to adjust this exports in /etc/exports according
> to allow root to read/write files there, as with KVM the VMs will be run
> with root privileges.
>

> bye
> Fabian

Matheus Torquato