[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

Fabian Wenk fabian at wenks.ch
Tue Dec 6 13:16:15 PST 2011

Hello Matheus

On 06.12.2011 20:26, matheus tor4 wrote:
> I dont create any group named 'cloud'.
> Is it created automatically?

> oneadmin at PacsOnCloud-FrontEnd:/etc/one$ id oneadmin
> uid=107(oneadmin) gid=118(oneadmin) grupos=118(oneadmin)
>
> What changes I have to do ?

It does also work with the group oneadmin instead of cloud, just
adjust your libvirtd.conf according. The OpenNebula documentation
usualy talks about oneadmin:cloud, so you just have to use
oneadmin:oneadmin instead.

About the permissions, is the images folder and the VM_DIR on a
NFS storage? If yes, you need to adjust this exports in
/etc/exports according to allow root to read/write files there,
as with KVM the VMs will be run with root privileges.

bye
Fabian