[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:26:20 PST 2011

I dont create any group named 'cloud'.
Is it created automatically?

So, the commands that I want to execute with oneadmin have to been inserted
in /etc/sudoers file. Is that correct?

I'm going to make the configuration, and I need to make changes in several
files, including oned.conf, that have root as owner.

My oneadmin user below:

oneadmin at PacsOnCloud-FrontEnd:/etc/one$ id oneadmin
uid=107(oneadmin) gid=118(oneadmin) grupos=118(oneadmin)

What changes I have to do ?

Thanks.