[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 6 11:12:49 PST 2011

Dear Matheus,

The oneadmin user should NOT be part of any administrative group.
Rather, the oneadmin user should be part of the 'cloud' group, and any
command required by oneadmin should be added to the /etc/sudoers file
with the appropriate NOPASSWD line. Furthermore, the permissions of
the /var/lib/one folder, or the folder containing the shared directory,
should have the appropriate permissions giving the 'cloud' group access
to that folder, and sub-folders.

I believe all required permissions are listed in the setup
documentation.

--
Hutson Betts
Computer Science and Engineering