[one-users] tune 'onevm saveas' behavior for OpenVZ

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:21:35 PDT 2011

Any help on that, please?
That is the only thing left to finish with implementing minimal OpenVZ
support in OpenNebula 2.2.1. As soon as a stable version of OpenNebula
3.0 will be release I am planning to start porting existing
implementation of OpenVZ support for 2.2.1 to 3.0.
I already wrote a HowTo doc and can share it if someone is interested in.

Regards,
Nikolay.