[one-users] Worng state to perform action

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:33:59 PDT 2011

Hi,

The deploy action is meant for VMs only in pending state. Please note
that the scheduler used the deploy action on your machines already, one is in
running state and the other one in prolog.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher