[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Cluster Management

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Aug 12 06:30:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

The 'onehost update' functionality isn't limited to CLUSTER, you can
have different attributes like LOCATION, ENVIRONMENT, what makes it
much flexible than the clusters in 2.x versions.

Operators are allowed in the requirements attribute, see the syntax
here [1]. Shell wildcards can be also used, so you can do things like

REQUIREMENTS = "CLUSTER = A | CLUSTER = B"
REQUIREMENTS = "CLUSTER = *"

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:template#requirement_expression_syntax

--