[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Cluster Management

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:28:31 PDT 2011

Hi there,

It seems like the onecuster command has been removed from the 3.0 version
and my understanding is that we need to use "onehost update" to insert
cluster info, which has worked well in our testing environment.

My question is that after we divide the hosts into several distinct
clusters, is there any way to allow a VM to be deployed within more than one
or all of the clusters? For example, is there a "REQUIREMENTS=cluster=all"
or "clusterA and clusterB" type of functionality?

Thanks.
Shi

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.