[one-users] Mix and match ssh and nfs storage nodes?

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 5 04:52:51 PDT 2011

Hi richard,

You can indeed have this set-up, mixing tm_ssh and tm_nfs drivers for
different physical hosts.

You can even mix them in the same physical host. Take care off adding
two times the same host, with different names, and different tm
drivers. In order to achieve two names for the same host, set an alias
in /etc/hosts.

Regards,

-Tino

--