[one-users] Mix and match ssh and nfs storage nodes?

Whiffen, Richard Richard_Whiffen at cable.comcast.com
Mon Apr 4 07:37:05 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I was wondering, would it be possible to have one front-end node talk to different types of storage configs?  Can I have a mix of tm_ssh and tm_nfs cluster nodes?  There are times when I want some VM's to be running on local storage, and others where NFS performance isn't a problem.  My ideal situation would be to have the ability to mix and match, so I could migrate between NFS and SSH cluster members.

Rich

--
Rich Whiffen
richard_whiffen at cable.comcast.com<applewebdata://BC215736-71C2-46D5-8255-FA734AFE6DFC/richard_whiffen@cable.comcast.com>