[one-users] Sunstone Gui not starting up

Madhurranjan Mohaan mohanma at thoughtworks.com
Mon Apr 4 11:14:29 PDT 2011

Hi Experts,

 I installed as per the guidelines and tested a couple of "hello world"
scripts with sinatra and its working fine. However, when I start it with
open nebula , I am unable to see the screen loading up. I initially hit the
error  ( running 1.8.6 ruby )

"/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-1.2.2/lib/rack/utils.rb:138:in `union':
> can't convert Array into String (TypeError)"

Saw the compatibility thread and downgraded rack version to 1.2.
However, once I run sunstone, I can see the process up and running
along with
2 warnings in sunstoned.log
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-1.2.0/lib/rack/server.rb:228:
warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future version
/srv/cloud/one/lib/sunstone/models/OpenNebulaJSON.rb:35: warning:
parenthesize argument(s) for future version

But I can't connect to <ip>:4567 .Any thoughts as to where I might
have gone wrong ?

thanks

Ranjan