[one-users] [ONE 2.0Beta1] Vm keeps in pending stage.

Stefan Freitag stefan.freitag at udo.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:52:53 PDT 2010

Hello Raphael,

one reason why the VM stays in pending is that no resources satisfying/
fitting the VM requirements are available.
Could you please check if that host is
- able to satisfy the requirements
- registered in OpenNebuala (by running onehost list and looking for the
node)

Another reason is that the mm_sched process is not running. Could you
check by running "ps aux | grep -i mm_sched" on the command line (ONE
frontend).

Cheers
Stefan