[one-users] Register VM for ESX 4.1

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Sep 2 08:29:21 PDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

The way to use the image catalog is to upload individual images, each
of them requiring an image template [1].

One registered, a VM can use an image by just referencing the image's
name (same as the VirtualNetwork from your template, using just the
name "VMWareNET").

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:img_template
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher