[one-users] Register VM for ESX 4.1

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Thu Sep 2 08:39:53 PDT 2010

Hi Tino,

Thanks for the quick reply.

 How do you specify a VM PATH though as my VM has 5-6 associated files?

Here is the example given:

NAME          = "Ubuntu Web Development"
PATH          = /home/one_user/images/ubuntu_desktop.img
PUBLIC        = YES
DESCRIPTION   = "Ubuntu 10.04 desktop for Web Development students.
Contains the pdf lessons and exercises as well as all the necessary
programming tools and testing frameworks."

For my Windows XP I have two disk files so how do I specify two files in the
PATH field? Or do I specify the vmx file?

Thanks again,
-Jon