[one-users] Missing fix_owner_perms.sh configuration file

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Oct 18 03:05:21 PDT 2010

Dear Giuseppe,

The RC version of the VMware Drivers Addons doesn't feature yet the
fix_owner_perms.sh. Please find attached the latest version of the
code, that within this week will be released as the 1.0 version, where
the extension to the image hook (fix_owner_perms.sh) is present.
Apologies for the temporary mismatch between documentation and code.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher