[one-users] Missing fix_owner_perms.sh configuration file

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Oct 18 08:04:30 PDT 2010

Dear Giuseppe,

The VMware Drivers Addon has a new release candidate (RC2), that can
be downloaded here [1] and includes the fix_owner_perms script.

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://downloads.dsa-research.org/addons

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher