[one-users] Missing fix_owner_perms.sh configuration file

Giuseppe Biolo giuseppe.biolo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 09:11:09 PDT 2010

I'm trying to install the Enhanced VMware Adaptor but I can't find this
configuration file

/FULL/ONE/LOCATION/PATH/share/hooks/fix_owner_perms.sh

I've made a system-wide installation, so the file should be in the directory

/usr/share/one/hooks

but it's not there.
So I tried a self-contained installation, thinking to find the file in the
directory

~/nebula/share/hooks

but it's not there.
Did I made some mistakes during the installation process or there are some
problems with the OpenNebula of the git repository?

Giuseppe.