[one-users] RPM spec file, mm_sched, and oned

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:02:00 PDT 2010

Hello,

Recent versions of sqlite are not packaged for centos/rhel, the way we
have to solve that in these linux distributions is downloading sqlite,
compiling it and then those lines link oned and mm_sched to sqlite
libraries statically, so the sqlite libraries are no longer needed.

Bye

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Dan Yocum <yocum at fnal.gov> wrote:
> Javier, et al.,
>
> I see in the spec file that you're building mm_sched and oned outside of the
> scons build even though it's getting built by scons.
>
> Why?
>
> Here's what I'm seeing (I've added spaces for legibility):

> scons -j2 sqlite_dir=$PWD/sqlite mysql=yes
>
> g++ -o src/scheduler/src/sched/mm_sched src/scheduler/src/sched/mm_sched.o
> -Lsrc/scheduler/src/xml -Lsrc/scheduler/src/pool -Lsrc/scheduler/src/sched
> -Lsrc/log -Lsrc/common -lxml2 -lz -lm -lnebula_common -lscheduler_sched
> -lscheduler_pool -lnebula_log -lscheduler_xml -lcrypto -lpthread
> -lxmlrpc_client++ -lxmlrpc++ sqlite/lib/libsqlite3.a
>
> g++ -o src/nebula/oned src/nebula/oned.o -Lsrc/common -Lsrc/log -Lsrc/sql
> -Lsrc/host -Lsrc/mad -Lsrc/nebula -Lsrc/pool -Lsrc/template -Lsrc/vm
> -Lsrc/vmm -Lsrc/lcm -Lsrc/tm -Lsrc/dm -Lsrc/im -Lsrc/image -Lsrc/rm
> -Lsrc/vnm -Lsrc/hm -Lsrc/um -Lsrc/authm -L/usr/lib64/mysql -L/usr/lib64
> -lxmlrpc_client++ -lxmlrpc++ -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lssl -lnebula_core
> -lnebula_vmm -lnebula_lcm -lnebula_im -lnebula_hm -lnebula_rm -lnebula_dm
> -lnebula_tm -lnebula_um -lnebula_authm -lnebula_mad -lnebula_template
> -lnebula_image -lnebula_pool -lne
>

> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan Yocum
> Fermilab  630.840.6509
> yocum at fnal.gov, http://fermigrid.fnal.gov
> "I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things."

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher