[one-users] opennebula 2 RC1 - Public images visibility issue

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Oct 5 09:31:36 PDT 2010

  Hi,
I am testing one 2 RC1, and I have an issue with public images.

If I deploy an image with the public status:
-----------------------------------
   ID     USER                 NAME TYPE              REGTIME
PUB PER STAT  #VMS
    0 oneadmin       Suse Appliance   OS   Oct 05, 2010 12:17 Yes  No
used     1
------------------------------------

I cannot see it with an other user with command:
oneimage list m  (which should show my user images + public ones)

The command "oneimage list" shows all the images.

If i try with the OCCI interface, I face the same issue:

/usr/bin/occi-storage  --url http://localhost:4567 --username XXXXX
--password XXXXX list

<STORAGE_COLLECTION/>

Though with oneadmin user I can see it.