[one-users] [HostPoolInfo] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting call.

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Oct 13 06:07:14 PDT 2010

Hi there,

The reason why the front-end is trying to connect as root to the nodes
is the "sudo one start". Try just "one start", then the connection
will be tried as the regular user used to run OpenNebula.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher