[one-users] Differences between Xen, KVM and Vmware

Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro
Tue Nov 16 01:00:59 PST 2010

Hi,

There are differences at least in terms of virtual machine template
definition. There are fields supported/required by one hypervisor and not
the other. See http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:template

And i have also noticed on my ScientificLinux instalation( i think also on
CentOS, both being similar ) that when using the XEN hypervisor, onehost
info returnes "used memory" as "free memory". So if i am using 300MB i get
a Free Memory of 300MB.

Regards,
Daniel