[one-users] Differences between Xen, KVM and Vmware

Fernando Morgenstern fernando at consultorpc.com
Mon Nov 15 09:42:15 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm still evaluating Open Nebula and the different drivers that it support.

My question is if there is any difference between Xen, KVM and VMware from the Open Nebula perspective?

I know that, for example, Xen and Vmware are different softwares and have different virtualization processes. But from Open Nebula perspective, are there features which are available only in one driver? If yes, is there a comparison table?

Thanks,

Fernando.